THIS CAMP IS CURRENTLY FULL. IF YOU FILL OUT THE INTEREST FORM BELOW, YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE PLACED ON THE WAITING LIST.
FLY4LIFE Flight Camp EU Edition is coming up May 27th to 31st, 2019 at Skydive Algarve.
We are finally bringing FlightCamp to Europe this coming summer. After long looking for a home for FlightCamp in Europe to make this happen, we are happy to say that we found it at Skydive Algarve.
- 5 day camp, Monday 27th to Friday 31st.
- Participants will be organized by skill level in groups of 6 plus the coach.
- Groups will stay the same throughout camp unless changes are strictly necessary, this way creating a team environment.
- Coaches will rotate every day bringing in different flying styles, and ways to explain the techniques in practice.
- 6 jumps per day (more if there is still time). About 60 min between jumps. Plan the flight, Go fly, Pack (or use packer), Video debrief, Repeat. Note: we are moving to 60 minutes between jumps specifically for this camp as one of the landing areas takes a while to come back, but fortunately at the same time days are super long to jump lots.
- Participants should arrive before sunset on Sunday the 26th in order to fill up waivers, get your rigs checked with the DZ and put 30 jumps in your account.
- Mandatory event briefing Monday, May 27th at 8:30am. Everyone MUST be ready to fly by the beginning of this briefing.
- Every other day 1st planes load at 9am, and we fly until sunset.
- Registration US$400
- Cancellations/refunds will be charged $100 administrative fee
- Within 30 days from the event start no refunds will be processed unless a replacement for your slot is found.
- Jumps will be 31Euro at 15K feet to be paid directly to the DZ. Each participant should put 930€ into their Burble account on arrival so we don't have to be doing day by day. If anyone don't use the credit, we will refund it, so no worries, is just to make our admin life easier and consequently the event smoother to all.
- Participants won't be able to use any remaining block jump tickets that they have already on account with a discounted rate.
- Claudio Cagnasso
- Manny Guevara
- Luis Prinetto
- Oscar Asfura
- Roberto "Manfi" Hernandez
- Sharon Har-Noy Pilcher
- Domi Kiger
... and more to be announced
-Angle flying, (Minimum) Able to fly your slot (meaning in place and within docking distance) on your strong side, and fly at least in quadrant on your weak side.
- Vertical flying, not mandatory but a plus.
-500 jumps minimum or have a recommendation from a known coach.
-Compromise to do a minimum of 6 jumps per day.
-AADs are Mandatory.
NOTE: Registering for the camp while failing to meet minimum requirements, and/or overestimating your skills in the questionnaire may cause you to be removed (red carded) from the camp without right of refund.
HOW TO SIGN UP:
***REGISTRATION OPENS MONDAY JANUARY 14th @ Noon US Eastern time***
1. Press the Sign Up button below and submit your information via the form.
2. After our review, we will send you the link to pay.
*Do not share the payment link as all participants must submit their info first.
*Be patient, sometimes we do not have immediate access to email to send you the link, and sometimes we have to check with other coaches about participant's skill level first.
*Submitting the form does NOT save your slot in the camp. Seriously. Submitting the information form REALLY DOES NOT SAVE YOUR SPOT! Only registration payment saves your spot!
Slots are limited so sign-up as soon as possible!
ACCOMMODATION: If you need help finding a place to stay feel free to contact the Skydive Algarve booking office via email email@example.com, tel +351 914 266 832